In this data protection policy we explain how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information.
The main objective of our data protection policy is to ensure full compliance with the current legislation on data protection and privacy and security in the processing of your personal data.
Responsible for the treatment
The Responsible of the treatment is toMOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL, with address at Av. Caritat Serinyana, 14 – 17488 CADAQUÉS (GIRONA), with CIF number B-52258149, phone 972 15 91 35.
For the purposes of communication and notifications of the user with MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL, must be made using the information request form or email: email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data provided to motorboat racing MANEL SL, as well as those obtained during your relationship will be treated with the purpose of carrying out the administrative and organizational, to manage the shipment of information related with our activities.
In the same way, the personal data of the persons related to will be processed for the purpose of carrying out the administrative and organizational, to manage both the applications as well as the sending of information related with our activities and to comply with other legal obligations to which it is subject, MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL.
The personal data provided by the users of the websites owned MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL will be processed for the purpose of carrying out the administrative management and delivery of content to web sites, sending communications related to specific campaigns as appropriate, the sending of information related with our activities and to comply with other legal obligations to which it is subject, MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL.
The purposes for which they will be processed the personal data of the personal work of MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL are to realize the control and management of the human resources of the employees. Moreover, the data of the people participating in selection processes of staff, will be processed in order to carry out the control and management of these processes.
In no case can take decisions automated, including the preparation of profiles.
The personal data given to MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL will be preserved while the applicant does not in request its removal. After completion of the connection of the person with MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL, the data may be retained (blocked), during the time established by the legislation applicable in each case. In any case, will only be stored as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the possible legal obligations.
The legal basis is fundamental that allows MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL the treatment of the data of individuals related to MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL is the consent of the interested party expressed freely in well with the signing of a ticket link, either accept the data protection Policy of the form expressed in the corresponding electronic form.
In some cases, the treatment that is carried out by MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL has as the basis of its legitimate interest, as may be the promotion of his political activity as well as the growth of election, provided that no prevail the fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested parties.
The contracts signed by MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL, whether commercial, employment or collaboration agreements, legitimize the treatment of data of the parties.
Finally, MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL is entitled to the processing of those data necessary for the fulfilment of the legal obligations to which it is subject
Transfer of data to third parties.
The data of the people involved in jet-skis MANEL SL may be connected legitimately to:
- The competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations: the Tax Administration, the courts and tribunals, the Tribunal de Cuentas and other public administrations with competence in the matter.
- The professional advisers and third party service providers of MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL: in the event that it is necessary that the personal data provided to MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL to be processed for professional advisers or providers of services, these will act as the responsible of the treatment in accordance with the signed contract to this effect and in accordance with what is established in the RGPD.
- Do not perform data transfers to third countries or to international organisations.
Rights of the interested parties
Listed below are your rights regarding the protection of data that people have interested:
- Right of access: request a copy of the personal data that MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL has stored.
- Right of rectification or deletion: request rectification of the inaccurate data, you can request the updating or deletion.
- Right of limitation: request the limitation of the processing of personal data, in this case, we will retain it only for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose treatment: request that MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL to stop treating the data, in the way that you indicate, unless for reasons to be legitimate, imperiosos or on the occasion of the exercise or defense of possible claims have to keep trying.
- Right to portability: to request that your personal data is processed by another manager, in this case, MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL will facilitate the portability.
The interested party may, at any time, withdraw your consent for the specific processing of your personal data. This, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The interested party may to exercise these rights by contacting the Delegate of data protection via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address street Av. Caritat Serinyana, 14 – 17488 CADAQUÉS (GIRONA). The request must be in writing and must provide proof of the identity of the person concerned, enclosing a photocopy of the identity card, as it is a law very personal.
Also interested people can go in it’Spanish agency of Protection of Data to claim the exercise of their rights, or any other matter related to compliance with the data protection regulations (more information www.agpd.es).
The personal information that is MOTONÀUTICA MANEL SL are reported voluntarily by interested persons at the time of:
- sign and submit the application for membership.
- accept the data protection Policy expressly in filling out an electronic form of registration for an event, participation in a campaign or request for information.
- deliver the curriculum or to sign the employment contract.